Health and Safety Policy Statement
Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
This is the Health and Safety Policy Statement of Springfield Business Supplies Ltd
Our Statement of General Policy is:
- to provide adequate control of the health and safety risks created by our work activities.
- to consult with our personnel (including contractors) on all matters affecting their health and safety.
- to provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
- to ensure safe handling and use of substances.
- to provide information, instruction and supervision for employees and contractors.
- to ensure that all employees and contractors are competent to do their tasks, and to give them appropriate training.
- to prevent accidents and causes of work-related ill health.
- to maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- to review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
All staff and contractors are encouraged to be aware of any Health and Safety issues, and where safe to do so, to rectify and advise of the action taken. Should they feel unable to rectify, then to report immediately and also to advise their workmates of the issue to ensure everyone is aware.